OSB Construction Law Section Executive Committee
Participation in the Executive Committee is driven by a nomination process. The Nominating Committee appointed by the Executive Committee provides at least one nomination for all Executive Committee positions up for election who are then elected by the Section members. In making determinations nominations the Nominating Committee uses the following criteria in evaluating the nominees:
- Nominees reflect the diversity of the Section membership, the Oregon State Bar and community at large;
- Participation in meetings (any Section member can attend Executive Committee meetings);
- Write one article per year for the Section newsletter;
- Assuming responsibility for at least one other task for the section.
- In short, the Nominating Committee looks for persons that reflect the diversity of the Oregon State Bar and actively participate in the Section. Or, even briefer… persons that get involved! If you have any questions about the nomination process, please contact the Nominating Committee chair who is the immediate Past Chair.